Please ensure you read our policy carefully before booking and/or check in.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit fee of the applicable rate for the first night stay shall be required to guarantee each booking. This amount shall be credited to the guest's account upon check-in. Payment of said amount may be in the form of cash, bank deposit, credit card or PayPal payment.
- A re-booking fee of fifteen (15%) of the total room rate for the re-booked period shall be applied for any re-booking of reservation prior to check-in date.
- Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge.
- Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge.
- Failure to arrive at the hotel on the supposed arrival date shall be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
- Room shall be automatically be released at 16:00 of the supposed arrival day without need of prior notice.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking which is not confirmed and guaranteed.
- Check-in time is 14:00.
- Check-out time is 12:00.
- Late check-out, i.e. beyond 12:00nn but before 18:00, shall be subject to 50% charge of room rate.
- Check-out after 18:00 shall be subject to the applicable full day rate.
- Any valid government-issued identification card (ID) and credit card verification or cash deposit of Php 1,000.00 are required upon check-in for incidental charges or for losses or breakages. Cash deposit is fully refundable upon check-out if there are no unpaid charges.
- Visitors or companies of registered guest must present a valid government-issued ID to our Front Desk Staff. No minors shall be allowed unless accompanied by parents or legal guardian and have proof or evidence of age.
- Housekeeping staff shall check your room to make certain everything is in order before check-out is finalized. This usually takes only a few minutes but may be longer if several guests are checking out at the same time.
- Keycard must be surrendered upon check-out. Damaged or lost keycard will be charged Php 200.00 per keycard.
- Maximum of 2 adults per room. 2 children under 8 years of age shall be allowed per room. If sharing the same bed and amenities with their parents, they are free of charge.
- Any excess to the 2 pax limit and/or child above 8 years of age shall be charged for extra bed at Php 500.00 per night, which rate includes complimentary breakfast.
- Room rates are already inclusive of taxes and service charges.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Room Use Policy
- In order to ensure comfort to all our guests, loud music and parties are strictly prohibited inside the room. Any noise that may negatively impact the stay of other guests shall not be tolerated.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed in the room. There are common areas where this will be allowed. If guest will smoke in the room during his stay, appropriate charges for professional cleaning of the room shall be added to his account, plus the applicable rate for the days when the room is not available for occupancy due to cleaning and removal of smoke residue.
- Any damage to the hotel property caused by the guest or by his guest/visitor shall be charged to your account.
- The Hotel shall not be held responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal effects arising out of the actions of your guests during your stay or during their visit. Neither the Hotel, nor its staff, shall be held responsible for any force majeure or circumstances beyond its control including, but not limited to, natural calamities, disasters, civil unrest, war, mechanical breakdown or failure of public utilities.
- Appropriate charges shall be applied for color or blood stained towels and linens.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Please be informed that the Hotel has its own exclusive and accredited massage service. Should the guest prefer massage services from unaccredited third-party providers, please coordinate with the Front Desk staff for the safety and security of all guests. The Hotel shall automatically charge an additional P300.00/hour to the guest's account for this purpose.